blade runner

blade runner

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sequels - Enough Already!

Ok. I admit it. I'm having a hissy fit. I just picked up a new Warriors sequel.* Let's get real. How can these authors continue to churn out book after book. Can't they come up with some new ideas? If they were filmmakers, they would be on Rocky 15! I just shelved the Saddle Club #66. I am beside myself. I'm going to sit down and take three deep breaths.







*disclaimer- I have not read any of the Warriors books.

1 comment:

Hiray said...

Interesting that you took 3 deep breaths because that's how many authors write the Warriors books. So that's how "Erin Hunter" is writing so many Warriors books-there is no Erin Hunter. It's really a pseudonym for Cherith Baldry, Victoria Holmes, and Kate Cary. As you wished "Erin Hunter" had started a new series. It's called Seekers and it's about bears. I'm sure you're thrilled.

laptop

laptop
my first laptop, what can I say, it was a bargain on EBAY.